What we offer
- There are a number of Groups and Activities that are run on a regular basis at Number 3 during the month. These include: Arts & Crafts, Scrabble & Board Games, Discussion Groups, Bingo, Pool Competitions, Baking and Cooking, and Photography.
- We also facilitate activities in the community on a regular basis. These include trips to the Ball Room for pool and snooker. Visits to local pubs, restaurants and cafes for a meal or drink. Sports activities such as badminton, table tennis and football at local campuses and trips to the cinema at Perth Playhouse.
- If you are interested in taking part in a group but would like more information before coming along please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All groups will be facilitated by trained and friendly volunteers or Number 3 staff.
- All regular groups at Number 3 will be free to attend. However if a trip is scheduled e.g. Cinema, a meal out or a daytrip, there may be a charge.
We are always looking to offer new opportunities and experiences to adults who use Number 3. If there is a group or an activity that is not already running at Number 3 that you would like to start, please get in touch with Claire.
To view this months range of activities please see our calendar